Vosyr updated to v2.5
Frederikson labs has updated vosyr, the free volca sample manager, to version 2.5, which includes new features and bug fixes.
Vosyr is a free Volca Sample manager released by Frederikson Labs, with this software you can manage and organize samples and sequences and transfer it to the volca sample via its “SYNC-IN” input.
If you missed the related post have a look here.
- Added semitone mode to the speed parameter encoder and speed motion data editor.
- Added swing to the preview sequencer.
- Added reverb to the preview sequencer.
- Added numbers and value display to motion steps and reorganized them into groups for better usability.
- Added motion data link feature for step programmable parameters that have start and end values.
- Added the ability to add multiple samples with a file dialog window.
- All rotary encoders, like the whole GUI, are resizable now.
- Minor GUI and style improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed minor bugs.