Auburn Sounds released “Live Voice Changer” plug-in
Auburn Sounds has released Graillon 2, a voice changer and a complete redesign of their former octaver plug-in Graillon 1.
Graillon has completely changed and is now a real-time monophonic vocal effect with several unique features:
- The Pitch-Tracking Modulation changes the type of speakers, generates throat sounds, creates choruses, makes octaver sounds, enriches a voice to make it more masculine…
- The Pitch Shifter was tuned specifically for vocals, and as such ensures clean transposition at a relatively small latency budget (1124 samples at 44100 Hz).
- The Pitch Correction module brings an immediate robotic sound, and can be driven by MIDI.
- The Bitcrusher eventually adds digital grit in a continuous way.
- Full Edition: 29€ for Mac & Win. Free for existing Graillon 1 customers.
- A Free Edition is also available with only the Pitch Shifter and Pitch Correction modules.
The Graillon 2 downloads include:
- 32/64-bit VST for Windows (Vista or greater).
- 32/64-bit AU/VST for MacOS (OS X 10.7 or greater).
GRILLON 2 IN ACTION
If you like this plugin consider to buy the full version to unlock Grillon 2 to its full potential!
Visit the plug-in home page here.
If you like to donate and help me to bring more stuff click below