Rosegarder 17.12 : “Ultimate Pleasure”
Rosegarden is a music composition and editing environment based around a MIDI sequencer that features a rich understanding of music notation and includes basic support for digital audio.
Rosegarden is an easy-to-learn, attractive application that runs on Linux, ideal for composers, musicians, music students, and small studio or home recording environments.
Recently the release of version 17.12 of Rosegarden has been released with numerous bug fixes by Yves Guillemot and Ted Felix. Ted has also continued his work on cleaning up the source base with a rewrite of the Audio Mixer window and simplified handling of the volume, pan, etc. control change knobs and faders.
- Add “Use track name for new segments” preference. (r15090).
- Fix progress dialog lockups in KDE (bug #1546, r15031-r15034).
- Fix disappearing lyrics in lyrics editor (bug #1547, r15035-r15036).
- Fix bug #1548: Last syllable of lyrics is not copied between two linked segments. (r15037).
- Fix bug #1550: Crash with lyric editor and linked segments (r15038).
- Fix bug #1551: No sound from an audio file when pressing rewind then play. (r15039).
- Fix bug #1549: Matrix Editor: Velocity ruler not updated correctly when changing velocity using the velocity tool (r15041-r15046).
- Fix alias change not updating label on the audio instrument parameters. (r15058).
- Fix miscellaneous cosmetic issues related to the ThornStyle upgrade. (r15076-r15081).
- Fix time mode toolbar buttons on the Event List and other windows. (r15083).
- Fix incorrect window titles on the preferences and document properties windows. (r15084).
- Fix garbage property names in Event Edit window. (r15085).
- Display velocities modified from the velocity ruler in the status bar for the notation editor. (r15088).
- Fix bug #1552: Rosegarden fails to build with cmake-3.9.0. (r15089).
- Fix crash when launching plugin dialog introduced by r14648. (r15091).
- Fix external controller audio volume/pan bug (r15107).
- Fix crash in rulers when pressing mouse buttons (r15116).
- Export to LilyPond as a repeat sequence several consecutive linked segments is now possible (bug #1470, r15119).
- Fix duplicate connection in initial autoload (r15122).
- Fix crash when exporting to LilyPond. (bug #1553, r15135).
- Fix lilypond options dialog too big. (r15140).