Hello and Merry Christmas!
I’ve released an HGui update (please refer to this post for more informations and download links)
Here is the Change-Log:
RELEASE #003 : 22/12/2017
- FIX : There was missing parameters when the callback ‘OnChange’ for TreeView items was called.
- NEW : Added flag ‘selectGroups’ on TreeView class(default to True): if it is set to false the group items cannot be selected.
- FIX : ListView’s :set() method. When using the special tag ‘selected’ to pass a single item to be selected (a numeric value), there was no check to see if the ListView was allowing ‘multi-selection’. This was causing multiple selections on ‘single-selection’ ListViews using this specific tag.
- NEW : ListView -> Added method :Insert() to add a single record, this is an additional way to add items (see special tag ‘insert’ of the :set() method for further details).
- NEW : ListView -> Added event ‘OnInsert’ raised when an item has been added to the ListView.
- DOC : Improved the HGui.Window:InputBoxNew(params) documentation.
- NEW : Added new method HGui.Gadget:freeChildren(refresh) to free all children attached to a gadget. This is usefull when you have to create gadget groups at runtime.