I hope you all are doing well!
Here is a quick update about recent changes and uploads on my GitHub repo.
So here we go:
– Fixed a bug in G2D.Area:SkinFitMin() method
– Added GFX.Text.ClipAlign() function
– Now SmoothScale can be set globally using the GFX.SmoothZoom variable
– HL.RoundBig() : added a parameter to select if we want to round up or down numbers.
– Added HL.FormatNum() function.
– A ton of improvements, now the decoding is much much faster!
– Added TB.Item.DeepFind() function to search recursively inside tables.
And now the big one!
it’s an OpenGL engine for Hollywood using GLGalore plugin.
It is the first commit, the latest available version.
Beware that many functions are just place-holders and there is a lot of unfinished stuff, look at the test examples to have an idea of what it can do.
Just uncomment the test functions (one at a time) at the bottom of the library.
I’ve also uploaded in GitHub the glfx_test folder with the resources needed by these examples to work.
That’s all for now, happy coding! 😀