Recently I’ve upgraded to Hollywood 10 and I thought to update my build tool called AppBuilder to version 3.1 which supports all the plugins & targets supported by the new version of Hollywood.
The interface has been updated with some new options as well as the configuration menu.
Here is the full change log :
- Started support for multilanguage (not yet available)
- Changed the layout to add an informations line at the bottom
- Overing the mouse on a button a brief explanation will be displayed on the bottom line
- Added a “Reset configuration” button on the preferences window
- Configuration is now saved in JSON format, old format is still processed and converted to the new one
- Added switch : Use build date in build folders
- Added switch : Open build folder after building the app
- Added project switch : Console Mode
- Added project switch : Lock Settings
For a full description with the download links please head to this dedicated web page.
All previously released keys are still valid, for all patrons that need a new key just ask and I will be happy to send you a key, for non-patrons there is a minimum donation of 7.90 € required to receive a lifetime key.
I’d like to hear from you and receive feedback, and please let me know about bugs or if you need some features to be added.
This version is available for all Hollywood supported systems and it has been tested with :
- Windows 10
- Linux Mint
- AmigaOS3x (under WinUAE)
For AmigaOS3 systems you need a fast machine with RTG & some additional fast ram.
I’ve posted the news some days ago but I found a small bug that I fixed recently so I deleted the post to avoid confusion, sorry for the spam 🙂