SOFTWARE > AmigaOS 4.x

credete sia interessante?

(1/8) > >>

Sil_Xperstar:
sfogliavo il blog di Trevor (la testina a capo di A-EON parrebbe) quando trovo un post "particolare"
[...]
I don't believe it!

If you are a regular reader of my blog you may recall that just over a year ago I posted a link to TAWS, Micahel Rupp's amazing "Amiga in a browser" simulation. Well that link no longer works but that does not mean Michael has stopped working on his TAWS project. His latest implementation has a very realistic, if a little slow, version of AmigaOS4.1 complete with the initial AmigaOS 4.1 splash screen.

Windows transparency works as does screen-dragging and if you are nostalgic for one of the Classic Amiga Workbench displays, he has included a number of pre-sets Workbench modes and, at the click of an icon, you can change to the iconic blue, black, orange and white display of WB1.0 or the cool grey, blue, black and white of WB 3.1. In total there are eleven Workbench modes to choose from. He has even included some classic Amiga images to make you feel at home. OK, it's not really AmigaOS 4.1 and you can't run your AmigaOS software but it is a cool to see it running on my Windows PC.

I can even runs TAWS on Firefox with Ubuntu on my AmigaONE X1000 as well as under Timberwolf and Odyssey under AmigaOS 4.1 Now that's just too weird. ;-)

However, if you want to see a "real" emulation of a Classic Amiga in a web browser take a look at the Amiga 500 Emulator, created for the Chrome browser, by Christian Stefansen who works at Google. Unlike the TAWS simulation,  the Amiga 500 Emulator, which only works in the Chrome browser, allows you to run Classic Amiga programs.
[...]
Idovinate che ho fatto? "TAWS eh? Proviamolo..." click su http://www.taws.ch/WB.html e...
AmigaOS 4.1. Sul mio Chrome. Sul mio Windows 8.1 update 1 NT 6.3. Sul mio HP Pavilion-dv6 i7 x86_64.
AmigaOS 4.1... sul WEB.
E dice che "TAWS seems dead".
Funziona (male). posso trascinare la scrivania cliccare i menu (non le icone, forse c'è un problema con Chrome e dovrei provare Opera).
Sim interessante, non trovate?

Sil_Xperstar:
Controllato e funziona su Chrome Android. Nessun segno su desktop.

Nonefonow:
Per me e' l'equivalente cibernetico di costruire una cattedrale nel deserto per beduini assetati.

Amig4be:
è una simulazione... ma presto con winuae e un bel torrent chiunque potrà cimentarsi nell'originale sport amigaro, la traslazione delle sacre finestre, senza passare per simili surrogati

Sil_Xperstar:

--- Citazione da: Amig4be - 04 Novembre 2014, 20:33:17 ---è una simulazione... ma presto con winuae e un bel torrent chiunque potrà cimentarsi nell'originale sport amigaro, la traslazione delle sacre finestre, senza passare per simili surrogati

--- Termina citazione ---
Concordo  ;)

Navigazione

[0] Indice dei post

[#] Pagina successiva

Vai alla versione completa