Are you looking for some FREE VST for your DAW or VST host?
Today I’d like to present you some interesting FREE VST developed and released by Syntler.
The Oldigy-t (track) is a low bit analog to digital converter that emulates the sound of old samplers and computers.
- 32-bit VST-2 plug-in for Windows O.S. Mono.
- Linear pulse-code modulation (LPCM) and Nonuniform PCM.
- Switchable adaptive noise filter.
- Emulation 4 – 12 bit sound.
Drumper is a drum machine VST, I’ve already reviewed this great virtual instrument here on MakeMusic!, have a look here for a detailed description!
This little beast has been featured also on the TOP 50 FREE-VST 2015 by BPB!
A commercial (and more recent version) can be found here.
- 32-bit VST-2 instrument for Windows O.S.
- 12 drumsets including bass drum, snare drum, close and open hi hat, 2 percussion samples.
- 12 editable 16-step patterns.
- 12 editable pattern combinations including 4 rytmic variations for each combination.
- 3 LFO with syncronization and “sample and hold” shape.
- 2 filters with resonance and frequency control.
- Cross fade function.
- 32 editable presets.
- FX processor with repeat effect, delay and fazer.
- Deep saturation effect.
- MIDI “learn” function for all faders and knobs.
- And more…
Bonch – Bruevich tube is a tube exciter.
Use it to add higher harmonics to the incoming signal.
It makes the sound more detailed. Good for guitars, vocals and synths.
Put the file bbtube1-6.dll in the folder with your VST instruments.
Listen to the mp3 demo here.
If you like to donate and help me to bring more stuff click below