Volca Sample Manager : Vosyr
Vosyr is a free Volca Sample manager released by Frederikson Labs, with this software you can manage and organize samples and sequences and transfer it to the volca sample via its “SYNC-IN” input.
- Manage 100 samples at a glance
- Add WAV and AIFF files
- Preview sequences in realtime
- Edit part parameters
- Create patterns
- Create motion data for parameters
- View waveform with start and length
- Factory reset your volca sample
- Transfer samples and sequences
The samples and sequences of the Volca Sample are organized in projects. Each project can hold 100 samples, 10 sequences with their 10 parts, parameters, patterns and motion data. This software is available for Windows and Mac OS X
VOSYR IN ACTION
- Fixed a bug where under rare circumstances some sample files were erroneously deleted from the project directory.
- Fixed a bug where the modal overlays were not resized properly.
- Added semitone mode to the speed parameter encoder and speed motion data editor.
- Added swing to the preview sequencer.
- Added reverb to the preview sequencer.
- Added numbers and value display to motion steps and reorganized them into groups for better usability.
- Added motion data link feature for step programmable parameters that have start and end values.
- Added the ability to add multiple samples with a file dialog window.
- All rotary encoders, like the whole GUI, are resizable now.
- Minor GUI and style improvements.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed minor bugs.