Hello all! Here is another HGui status report.
Lately I’m working to port an old application written using ScuiLib called HFinder, a tool to find quickly files on the user media.
Well, working on this project many needed/missing features are coming out as well as some small bugs as expected, here is what I’ve implemented/fixed:
- Listview‘s scrollbars can be switched off using the tags VScrollerOFF, HScrollerOFF.
- Listview‘s Multiselect tag can be switched on or off at runtime using the :set() method.
- Added the Listview method :SelectAll() to select all listview’s items, if Multiselect is active.
- Added the Listview method :UnselectAll() to unselect all listview’s items.
- Added the Items tag to set Listview‘s contents at runtime with the :set() method.
- Now text rendering is safe against square brackets, including listview and treeview content.
Before this fix a text containing one or more square brakets out of the scope of the supported Hollywood’s tags was generating an error.
- Added the :set() method to the TextProcessing class to change at runtime the content of Text gadgets.
- Added EnterCloseInput tag to the TextProcessing class so that hitting enter key in Text gadgets can close the input while Shift + Enter enters a new line, if allowed.
If EnterCloseInput = False the enter key will acts exactly as Shift + Enter.
- Added OnInputEnd event in the TextProcessing class so that Text gadgets can listen to this event and raise their own events.
That’s all for today, see you soon!